X

Slip ON Mid pipe HElP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip ON Mid pipe HElP

Ok, so this may have been covered before and i do appologize in advanced if it has. I just purchased a scorpion slip on exhaust. It is just the canister no midpipe. If so where can i purchase a midpipe? If not has anyone had any experience with getting pipe bent and about how much it costs?
    Thanks For any Help

where did you get the exhaust and them not give you a midpipe??

never actually had a mid pipe made but i WAS going to get one made for my bike and a local muffler shop told me it would be about 40 bucks...just ask around to some local shops
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
      where did you get the exhaust and them not give you a midpipe??

never actually had a mid pipe made but i WAS going to get one made for my bike and a local muffler shop told me it would be about 40 bucks...just ask around to some local shops
      ebay...cool when i get in the exhaust ill go to the local shop and see what they can do. Thanks

Comment

Oh... ebay... always an interesting story...

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
          Oh... ebay... always an interesting story...
          LOL yeah tell me about it, it came with the scorpion for the katana and also a kawasaki 750 stock exhaust in great condition, so i dont know what im going to do with that.

Comment

slap a sticker on it and sell it to some squid and say it'll give him 50 more hp
            2004 Katana
            GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
              slap a sticker on it and sell it to some squid and say it'll give him 50 more hp
              lol thats what i was planning on.

Comment

Never be afraid of DIY. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Would it be possible to weld the scorpion to the stock midpipe? WOuld i have to re-jet the carbs or anything of that nature??

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by jj_kat24 View Post
                      Would it be possible to weld the scorpion to the stock midpipe? WOuld i have to re-jet the carbs or anything of that nature??
                      Yes, it is possible. But then you run into the problem of selling the bike and not having the stock exhaust to put back on it. I've been searching for a real cheap OEM exhaust for my bike for exactly that reason.

No, re-jet not required. Beneficial? Yes.
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X