X

Homemade Intagrated tail light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Intagrated tail light

I have a k6 kat and I have created my on intagrated tail light. I took a simple tail light converter and wired it in. looks good but when I hit the brakes the turn signal flashed too fast any suggestions.
    2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

I did the same and have the same result. I like it because it will further draw the attention of cagers. If you want to prevent it you will need an electronic flasher.

Comment

Yeah get a resistor
      Let's go riding!

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
        Yeah get a resistor
        I concur
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, fast blinking comes from converting bulbs to LEDs, they don't pull enough resistance to trigger the relay correctly. I like the fast blinking, more light for cagers to see.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

good idea i'll just leave it alone thanks guys
            2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

Yep no prob. lol
              I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
              Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
              My prayers go out to his family & friends.
              He is the best there was and ever been.
              RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

Working...
              X