X

My Stretched Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stretched Kat

Thanks to neonjeffie for the assistance with this project, i have not done a precise measurement over stock but its about 7", went with a new set of sprockets and a new 150 link chain, took out about 6 links i think. I took it for a ride and it ate my license plate but the i have that figured out now, it doesnt turn in as sharp but it still rides great.

I also got some bar ends to change it up a little.

Nice!!!
    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
    sigpic

Comment

LOOKS GREAT!!!

Im in the works of this right now. Im been talking to teddy.
      sigpic
      Update Jul 11 2014
      Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

looks great!! i love it
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

I would have done a couple of things different but overall I like it.
          01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
          Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

I love it. How hard is it to do id love to stretch my 1100.
            Ride within your limits. Not sombody elses.

sigpic
            88 GSX1100F Kat

Comment

1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Jeff does an excellent job on these swingarms, I can't tell you all enough. The way he builds them just shows you they are a rock solid piece with no under or overbracing needed (at least for the 6 inch ones), and you can see with his welds that you will never have to worry about one cracking or giving way. High quality work for a great price, he even makes new billet aluminum axle adjusters that fit in the extensions perfect.

Looks great Idt!

Jeff needs to get some good pics of his bike and post up a thread of his own ride....HINT HINT. Maybe I'll just go over to his shop and take the pics for him.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

nice

Comment

Looks way better then most streched kats!

props too ya

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

If I thought stretched kats were cool this one would be near the top of the list
                      Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

I love it, looks great!!
                        [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

I'm with you Hex.
                          2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

wow... not a fan of stretched bikes at all, but that bike is an exception!

very nice
                            Unionize Wal*Mart
                            Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
                            "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
                            Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
                            R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

I love the stretched look! Great job! It looks good!
                              ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X