No announcement yet.
X

My Stretched Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool,i got a 6 over arm waiting to be installed.

Comment

tight!!
      pveity = 100%

Comment

Looks nice man!!
        Bill
        1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
        sigpic

Comment

man i wish i was stateside for a ride about now

Comment

I think an extention would look gorgeous on my ride.. any one got a stock rear for sale? pm me.

Comment

pm sent
              sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
              k9 GSX-R 600
              GO VOLS!

Comment

I'm diggin it! Nice mod...
                sigpic

Comment

me likes!!! me likes!!!
                  Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

sweeet

Comment

so is there anyone selling modded 6" over swingarms?? i'd like to investigate doing the same to a '93 750...tks

Comment

Nice ride!!! Rigidone...Yes they can be made very easily! And also very cost friendly...pm me. I can get you one made...

Comment

stretching

I have a couple questions figured i would bring them to the forum and hopefully get some answers. I just purchased a 95 katana 600 for my fiance she was looking into lowering it and also stretching it. I was trying to find out if there is a way and if so what or how to do it. thanx for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr_life View Post
                            I have a couple questions figured i would bring them to the forum and hopefully get some answers. I just purchased a 95 katana 600 for my fiance she was looking into lowering it and also stretching it. I was trying to find out if there is a way and if so what or how to do it. thanx for your time.
                            lowering the bike is pretty simple... and it's been discussed on here countless times... just gotta slide the forks up through the triple trees, and get new dog bones....

stretching it is another story... you gotta be a very good metal worker to actually fab up a stretch... or know one... there isnt any companies out there that make bolt on stretches for a kat, but you can go to a good bike shop, and have them fab one up for you... but it will cost you a pretty penny

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

I don't want to thread-jack here, but I was thinking about getting one of those swing arms that have one side open. I'm not sure what they're called, but Kwebble has one on his bike. They're the swing arms that aren't on both sides of the wheel. They look awesome on bikes IMO. I was wondering if anyone had prices or know where to buy one. If not, anyone know how to fab one?
                              - Remember -
                              Ride wherever the road takes you and
                              never stop until every inch of pavement
                              has tasted your rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroGlycerin View Post
                                I don't want to thread-jack here, but I was thinking about getting one of those swing arms that have one side open. I'm not sure what they're called, but Kwebble has one on his bike. They're the swing arms that aren't on both sides of the wheel. They look awesome on bikes IMO. I was wondering if anyone had prices or know where to buy one. If not, anyone know how to fab one?
                                honestly, if you wanna do a single sided swing arm.... get ready to pay more then you did for the bike, lol.... to have one custom fabbed would be in the thousands of dollars... you could always try a vfr swingarm swap... but good luck with that, i wouldnt even know where to begin

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                                "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Working...
                                X