X

new exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new exhaust

Has anyone heard the Two Brothers M5 Large Oval slip on. Everyone has the D&D, which I like, but want something different. What kind of sound difference is there?

Two Brothers isn't as loud, but it's still pretty damn loud. Sounds great in the upper and lower revs.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just looking for something different. I may end up going with the D&D.

Comment

You might like the sound of a Hindle:
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0-ms_8dzM"]YouTube - GSX750F Hindle SS[/ame]

Comment

I've got a TBR C4 pipe. Nice and throaty without being obnoxious loud like the D&D....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Two Brother is decent in my opinion but Dom's got the right idea of Youtubing sounds to see which one suits you best.

Comment

That Hindle sounds bad**s but a little too expensive for me to get.
              1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

i say get the D&D, puts a smile on my face every time
                2004 Katana
                GO OWLS!!!

Comment

TBR! best pipe ever
                  Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

I say go with d and d. Ive been researching youtube vids and it sounds the best in my opinion.

99 750

Comment

i love my D&D havent heard the 2 bros on a kat

Comment

2 bros... 100% gurantee to love.... i had a D&D on mine, took it off and put the tbr on...

Comment

I'm constantly searching craigslist for some TBR loveliness, found some dual cans off a gsxr, I could totally rock two TBR highmounts.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I love my Yoshi! But those are pretty hard to find...
                            Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by brentwoodkris View Post
                              I love my Yoshi! But those are pretty hard to find...
                              I don't know for the Pre but for the Post it is about the most common exhaust for the Kat from what I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X