X

My New Scorpion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Scorpion

I just opened my new round scorpion exhaust and noticed that the Scorpion ID Tag on the side of the can looks like it is only stuck on with an adhesive. I was wondering if this was on strong enough and if anyone else has had a problem with it comming off. It does look very sharp and can't wait to hear it.

Originally posted by Canada kat View Post
    I just opened my new round scorpion exhaust and noticed that the Scorpion ID Tag on the side of the can looks like it is only stuck on with an adhesive. I was wondering if this was on strong enough and if anyone else has had a problem with it comming off. It does look very sharp and can't wait to hear it.
    Police will hear you coming
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Where did u order it from? I also live in Toronto and have been looking for one for a while... I've seen people on this forum buy these pipes for 250 or so, but the cheapest one I could find was low 300s from one of the websites. How much did yours cost with shipping, customs etc?

Comment

don't know much about scorpion but is it carbon fiber? i have the two brothers carbon fiber pipe and i can ride all day at the track then pull over and grab the pipe with my bare hands, the carbon pipes don't get very hot
        Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

hey hows the exhaust sound? Use Goo Gone to get the sticky off

Comment

Just got a 06 750 with the oval scorpion on it and the sticker is sticking out on the top and bottom....and its loud..lol
            Actually thinking of getting a stock muffler...Whole downtown looking at me doing 20km/h...

Comment

So how's it sound?

Does it make a ruckus like you wanted???

Comment

To be honest ,i got the bike with the Scorpion...and just bought a stock muffler and changed it.
                I mostly ride in the city and its just way too much "screaming" doing50-60km/h between lights.

Comment

are you pleased with your scorpion exhaust? Mine is ok but I want something louder
                  sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Jus install on i got on ebay . I love it now it's time to mod the bike for real

Comment

Want to talk about screaming..... I have a yoshi pipe someone backed into the end with their ball hitch or something and crushed it... So I decided I would just cut the damage portion out and put it back together.... Now it screams... but at least it doesnt look as bad as it did before
                      My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

Working...
                      X