Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Looking for aftermarket signals for a pre (pic included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for aftermarket signals for a pre (pic included)

Hey guys, I saw these signal lights on the kat in this pic and can't seem to find them online anywhere. Has anyone seen em? If not, I'll just go with the clear covers form DK. Pictures borrowed from Ebay
    Attached Files

What stupid jackass put the Hayabusa kanji on a Katana?

Those turn signals are pretty much universal, I've seen them everywhere from Ebay to dealers.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Its a bike that is currently for sale on Ebay. Its going for 2800 with acouple days left....and its a 95. A little rich in my opinion. I like the looks of my classic katana, but I do prefer the cleaner more up to date looks of those flush mounted lights.

Comment

I have thoes on mine.. the "fake" carbon fiber type... they're like $12-$16 at most parts stores.
        sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
        '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
        '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

They come in several different "styles"
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I have the carbon fibber ones. Dont suggest them, i plan on painting the cf part black, because the cf part is so fake and cheezy looking. Thats what happens when you get 15 dollar ebay signals. They work fine though.

Comment

i have them too. they were on my bikee when i got it. only thing is they dont blink, and i dont know much electrical so i cant fix it myself.
              "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X