X

Question about installing jag mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about installing jag mirrors

How did you guys (that have them) install them since the bolts in them are adjustable? Did you just use your stock bolts and ditch the one that come attached to the mirrors? If not can you show some picture of what you did?

I just got my plastics back from paint and was planning on putting it back together after work tonight and got to thinking about the mirrors. Thanks in advance, Drew

if this helps others i used the bolts they give and i didn't use the rubber covers they give had fitment issues
    Attached Files

Comment

I took my stock mirrors and cut about 1.75" off the base and used them for extenders, then used the stock bolts.... a little shaping on the extenders and you'd be surprised how nice they'll look.

"Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
        I took my stock mirrors and cut about 1.75" off the base and used them for extenders, then used the stock bolts.... a little shaping on the extenders and you'd be surprised how nice they'll look.

Do you have pictures of this...? I need new mirrors bad! lol
        Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
          Do you have pictures of this...? I need new mirrors bad! lol
          Red, what are you asking for??

This is my old Kat - don't have her anymore so I can't get new pics. But, I can dig around to see if I have more old ones.

Comment

Those will work just fine, no need to dig. I was just curious how your "extenders" looked after you made them before the mirrors were mounted.
            Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
              Those will work just fine, no need to dig. I was just curious how your "extenders" looked after you made them before the mirrors were mounted.
              Oh, yeah I wish I'd taken some pics of that process. Not difficult - table saw is our friend. =)

Comment

Working...
              X