X

Pegs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegs

So I want to change the pegs I have on my bike. I am tired of them. Anyone know if there is a place where you can get aluminum or just different looking pegs? When I say the pegs I mean the whole assembly with the part (i don't know what it is called) that attaches to the bike. if that made any sense

there called rear sets and someone here sells .

Comment

i know braunstein82 sells them (assuming I spelled that right). haven't heard any reviews of them yet, but that should help get you started.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

ya saw that last time was over at his site looks like what i'm wanting. waiting for my return and will be looking harder. hope he pops in here or someone who has a set. angle kills my knees when tucked.

Comment

Here are the two sights where I've found rear sets. I'd like to add these but there are other mods I'm working on first, plus they are pricey.

SCR motorcycle is website developed for unique, custom, and hard to find products. Current products include Suzuki Katana Frame Sliders and Tire valves. Soon to be developing stunt products.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X