Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06katanarider
    replied
    Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
    Post 98's are $35.00 shipped.Paypal to [email protected] let me have your address, and i will get them in the mail,thanks.
    I will get with you in a few weeks. I dont have the money right now, so I wanted to make my own. Have to take care of 4 kids first before the bike, but I will def. get at you soon hopefully! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ne-oublie
    replied
    Post 98's are $35.00 shipped.Paypal to [email protected] let me have your address, and i will get them in the mail,thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 06katanarider
    replied
    How on earth did you figure that dimension????? Sorry for being an a$$. If you want to lower by 2" you have to have a center to center distance of 7 7/8". Trust me on this, i have made and sold dozens and dozens of lowering links, i think people have forgot this, with the amount of recent post on "making there own".

Got those measurments off a site that sold them. How much will you charge me to make a set for my '06 Kat.?

Leave a comment:

• Astro4x4
    replied
    Mine arrived today. Top notch workmanship for sure and for such a reasonable price too.

Leave a comment:

• Mat0302
    replied
    Got mine from ne-oublie!

Leave a comment:

• Cheriff
    replied
    How on earth did you figure that dimension????? Sorry for being an a$$. If you want to lower by 2" you have to have a center to center distance of 7 7/8". Trust me on this, i have made and sold dozens and dozens of lowering links, i think people have forgot this, with the amount of recent post on "making there own".
    and at a great price I might add.

Leave a comment:

• ne-oublie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 06katanarider
    started a topic Making Lowering Links

Making Lowering Links

Wanting to make my own lowering links at work. This is what I know so far. let me know if I am wrong

1"x1/4"
    4 3/4" from center to center of holes for a 2" (Approx)
    add one inch on each side of hole

Is this correct info?
    Will these work if I fab these?
Working...
X