X

Making Lowering Links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Lowering Links

Wanting to make my own lowering links at work. This is what I know so far. let me know if I am wrong

1"x1/4"
    4 3/4" from center to center of holes for a 2" (Approx)
    add one inch on each side of hole

Is this correct info?
    Will these work if I fab these?
    R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

How on earth did you figure that dimension????? Sorry for being an a$$. If you want to lower by 2" you have to have a center to center distance of 7 7/8". Trust me on this, i have made and sold dozens and dozens of lowering links, i think people have forgot this, with the amount of recent post on "making there own".
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
      How on earth did you figure that dimension????? Sorry for being an a$$. If you want to lower by 2" you have to have a center to center distance of 7 7/8". Trust me on this, i have made and sold dozens and dozens of lowering links, i think people have forgot this, with the amount of recent post on "making there own".
      and at a great price I might add.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

Got mine from ne-oublie!
        myspace
        2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Mine arrived today. Top notch workmanship for sure and for such a reasonable price too.
          2000 Katana 600
          2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Got those measurments off a site that sold them. How much will you charge me to make a set for my '06 Kat.?
            R.I.P. CYBERPOET

Comment

Post 98's are $35.00 shipped.Paypal to [email protected] let me have your address, and i will get them in the mail,thanks.
              Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Post 98's are $35.00 shipped.Paypal to [email protected] let me have your address, and i will get them in the mail,thanks.
                I will get with you in a few weeks. I dont have the money right now, so I wanted to make my own. Have to take care of 4 kids first before the bike, but I will def. get at you soon hopefully! Thanks
                R.I.P. CYBERPOET

Comment

Working...
                X