X

New D&D is rockin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New D&D is rockin

I just put on my new D&D system. Headers, mid pipe and can. Very happy with the sound. I havent really felt the power yet since my jet kit hasn't been installed. (Gets done tuesday) After that it should really be cranking.

The only down side to the whole thing is that my right inner trim piece by the front wheel touches the far right header and has started melting it. Same thing (but not as bad) with the lower right cowling and the mid pipe. Any suggestions for what I could do? My bike is getting repaired/painted next week so it's ok if pieces are cut or modified. I definitely don't want my new paintjob melting away.

before

after
    Last edited by sharpie6; 03-28-2009, 01:37 PM. Reason: pic descriptions
    Let's go riding!

What are you doing vance can?

Comment

what am i doing with it? hopefully selling it.
      Let's go riding!

Comment

nice!! D&D is the only way to go!
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

Nice, I just put a D&D on my bike and love it.

°†°•jð§h•°†°

Comment

very nice. i've only got the slip-on, and i absolutely love it. i can honestly say, the day i had it installed, and i was riding home with it for the first time. i had the biggest smile on my face, and was actually laughing at how loud and good it sounded. my can is the exact opposite of yours, satin black with chrome ends.

2004 Katana
            GO OWLS!!!

Comment

What was wrong with the vance&hines?Not loud enough?
              1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Twist a wrist drag a knee and live free with D&D!

Comment

I also have D&D, and wouldnt have it any other way!
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Delgado View Post
                    What was wrong with the vance&hines?Not loud enough?
                    The main reason i got was because i got a great deal on it. I got the full D&D system, jet kit, 5 degree timing advancer, and new K&N filter for $300. Plus I'm getting the bike painted soon and the new pipe looks so much better.
                    Let's go riding!

Comment

The main reason i got was because i got a great deal on it. I got the full D&D system, jet kit, 5 degree timing advancer, and new K&N filter for $300. Plus I'm getting the bike painted soon and the new pipe looks so much better.
                      Can you another one for$300
                      1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Working...
                      X