X

to jet or not to jet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to jet or not to jet?

i have a 95 600 kat. stock air filter everyone says aftermarkets suck for performance. i run ngk plugs. exhuast is jardine RT1 4-2-1 kit full exhuast not just a can. i have never seen nor has anybody told me they have seen it before on a pre kat model. i love my exhuast and yes its a little noisey but still i love it. i wondering what any of ya'll might think of re jetting ther carbs. the bike seems to run really great only a little popping on decel but that doesnt bother me. does anybody really think its worth it to re jet the cabs if i'm not noticing any performance issues or mpg issues, only a very little amount of popping on decel and thats not even all the time. i was told when i bought the kit I probably wouldnt have to rejet unless i changed air cleaner to aftermarket. any feed back would be apreciated. would you rejet or not?

Full aftermarket exhaust requires a jet kit to get it running in top shape. It's worth every penny.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Full aftermarket exhaust requires a jet kit to get it running in top shape. It's worth every penny.

yep, what he said!
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

Working...
      X