X

I need an exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an exhaust

hey guys I could really use a little help with finding an exhaust for my 1993 kat 750. what kinds are compatible with that make & model? what do you suggest and/or use? thanks for the help!!!

There not too many for the pre 98.Vance & Hines and D&D are two that I know of.Yoshimura used to make them.Thats whats currently on my 1990.You can put on a 98+ header,oil pan and pickup on your bike.By doing this you have more options for an exhaust.I will be doing this mod myself once I get my hands on a 750 header.
    1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

94 600 I think

Comment

A forum filled with write-ups, FAQ's, and visual aids for
        mechanical & cosmetic modifications to your Katana.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Exhaust question?

Originally posted by Delgado View Post
          There not too many for the pre 98.Vance & Hines and D&D are two that I know of.Yoshimura used to make them.Thats whats currently on my 1990.You can put on a 98+ header,oil pan and pickup on your bike.By doing this you have more options for an exhaust.I will be doing this mod myself once I get my hands on a 750 header.

I have a 91 600 that I bought about a year ago. When I bought it, it already a SUPER TRAPP exhaust system on it. Base on the above quote, is it likely that some mods have been done already?

Comment

Working...
          X