X

MESH MOD and IDLE screw moved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESH MOD and IDLE screw moved

hey guys this past month Ive acquired a nice project. It was a 98 katana, in very nice condition, so i couldn't pass it up !!!! but Ive been looking on the great forum and noticed so mods i wanted to do. So i went to Lowes and got some mesh and the Quicksteel for advance and started out around 12 noon yesterday !!! And it took about 12 hours !!! It was a pain in the ***but it came out NICE So here are some pics .... and if you have anymore mods post then on here so i could check them out.

(CREDIT : the write up from BLACK GOLD)
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rhauss View Post
    hey guys this past month Ive acquired a nice project. It was a 98 katana, in very nice condition, so i couldn't pass it up !!!! but Ive been looking on the great forum and noticed so mods i wanted to do. So i went to Lowes and got some mesh and the Quicksteel for advance and started out around 12 noon yesterday !!! And it took about 12 hours !!! It was a pain in the ***but it came out NICE So here are some pics .... and if you have anymore mods post then on here so i could check them out.

(CREDIT : the write up from BLACK GOLD)
    How did you secure the mesh to the fairings? the quicksteel? im just curious maybe ill search the forums.
    sigpic

Comment

cool i meshed my chain gaurd and some other spots as well....
      pveity = 100%

Comment

nice i didn't think about the chain guard i was thinkin about making that chrome !!

Corey - I did use the quickstell to secure it there... very hard now but its a B****h to work with in this case i would look into maybe another type of hardener like silicone i read that on hear too ???

Comment

JB weld is the same type of epoxy how ever a little more liquid rather than putty
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Nice job!
            R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

look's good
              sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

how did you relocate your idle adjuster. Looks nice guys.
                2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X