X

Best exhaust price online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best exhaust price online

I'm working on getting a new exhaust for my 03 600 Kat.I really like the carbon fiber by Scorpion. Can anyone direct me to the best online price? I would like to get it ordered within the next week or so. The Ice is a melting!!

i'm fond of http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com

Comment

Seems like the best bet is to just google the item you are looking for. There are so many online stores it's hard to know them all. I really like Dennis Kirk the most because they ship uber fast, but I'm not sure they sell Scorpion.

Comment

In my experience the variance between one site and another is pretty small. Every now and then you'll stumble across a closeout or really good deal, but for the most part...
        None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
        -Robert Morrison

"
        well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr View Post
          In my experience the variance between one site and another is pretty small. Every now and then you'll stumble across a closeout or really good deal, but for the most part...

...true, and don't forget to look for deals on shipping.
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
            That site also seems like it has pretty good prices on gear as well. I just purchased my first bike and basically am in need of a lot of stuff. Is that a recommended site for gear as well or are there other cheaper places that you guys recommend?
            We don't stop riding because we grow old, We grow old when we stop riding!

Comment

I like motorcycle-superstore. Tonker is pretty good, iron pony has an online store I think.
              None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
              -Robert Morrison

"
              well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Originally posted by Dankid View Post
                That site also seems like it has pretty good prices on gear as well. I just purchased my first bike and basically am in need of a lot of stuff. Is that a recommended site for gear as well or are there other cheaper places that you guys recommend?
                (re:Motorcyle-superstore.com)

I just bought two new Metz Z6's tires from them... ordered about quarter til 5pm on Friday.... they had emailed the tracking number and it was on a UPS truck on Sunday night - free shipping. The tires were cheaper than anywhere I could find and they arrived 3 days before they said they would. I've found a thing or two a buck or two cheaper elsewhere, but only occasionally. They are my first looking point now for anything I want.

GL

Mark

Comment

Cycle gear has all the scorpion exhausts on sale now for $199 - or at least it says so on the e/mail they send me every week,,,

Comment

Working...
                  X