X

rs3 yoshi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs3 yoshi

I am bidding on a yoshi on fleebay that has some dents in the can.Where can i get a new can or can I take it to an exhaust shop that makes custom exhaust and let them use their piper stretcher on it and push the dents out and use a body hammer to get it back to close to original

I believe I read here that you can buy just the outer sleeve from Yoshi. I have no real knowlege of that though.
    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Originally posted by luvmykatana View Post
      I am bidding on a yoshi on fleebay that has some dents in the can.Where can i get a new can or can I take it to an exhaust shop that makes custom exhaust and let them use their piper stretcher on it and push the dents out and use a body hammer to get it back to close to original
      what shape is it? i don't think anything other than round will make any exhaust shop able to fix it, or even if it was round half way down the middle.

yes you can get a full rebuild kit from yoshi, but those can get pricey.

DOn't know but might be able to use the ice method to see if it will pop it back out.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
      X