X

yoshi 4 to1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoshi 4 to1

So I can pick up a used yoshi 4 to 1 for a little over a hundred bucks for my 90 kat750. What do you guys think

Originally posted by kjcorduan View Post
    So I can pick up a used yoshi 4 to 1 for a little over a hundred bucks for my 90 kat750. What do you guys think
    yea duh, new yosh is like 3 times that plus u have to wait for shipping

Comment

go for it they are rare
      Chrome Project Part 1
      http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

Originally posted by kjcorduan View Post
        oh yea give that chick in your avatar my num

Comment

she's mine, get your own!

Comment

Jets

Are my stock jets going to suffice? Anything I need to know before putting the yoshi on it?

Comment

Asap

Sorry to start a new thread that is practically the same that I just posted! But I am about to go check out the 4 to 1 yoshi for my 1990 and I am hoping to get a some advice before I leave, would I need to rejet or is there anything I should be aware of for the mod? Thanks
              Kody

Comment

you'd have to rejet. any more pics of the girl on your bike in you avatar!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jcv400ex View Post
                  you'd have to rejet. any more pics of the girl on your bike in you avatar!?!?
                  You're going to think I'm crazy..... but if you go outside sometimes, you are bound to see at least a few! I know, unbelievable, right? They're actually everywhere, these "females" as they're called. And if you do indeed ride a sportbike, then they will likely be very open to having a conversation with you, or some meaningless sex.

Come on now..... at least ASK who that girl is before requesting to see more of her. That could be the man's girlfriend, or wife, or sister (probably not, that would be weird)...... in any case, it would come off as just a touch disrespectful. I know how it feels to have people gawking at your girl all the time....... don't be that guy.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    You're going to think I'm crazy..... but if you go outside sometimes, you are bound to see at least a few! I know, unbelievable, right? They're actually everywhere, these "females" as they're called. And if you do indeed ride a sportbike, then they will likely be very open to having a conversation with you, or some meaningless sex.

Come on now..... at least ASK who that girl is before requesting to see more of her. That could be the man's girlfriend, or wife, or sister (probably not, that would be weird)...... in any case, it would come off as just a touch disrespectful. I know how it feels to have people gawking at your girl all the time....... don't be that guy.
                    yea I'm going to put a pic of a hot chick on my bike in my avatar and NOONE better gawk,

Comment

Exactly, go find your own! haha, and she models so just look around your town and magazines and you're bound to see more of her. 2

OK so I know that K&N is a no no for Kats. How about dynojet? Or what is recommended?
                      Last edited by kjcorduan; 08-01-2008, 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by bgraff1lsu View Post
                        yea I'm going to put a pic of a hot chick on my bike in my avatar and NOONE better gawk,
                        nah, gawking is ok....... he can't see you nor grab you by your windpipe over the internet. But if you insist on commenting beyond a tasteful "she's beautiful" or something like that, then at least find out their relation first, ya dig?
                        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

ok so I looked around and, as usual, found the answer to my last question in previous posts. I guess Ivans is the best choice, but I can't find a jet kit on their website for a 1990 750. Anyone knows how I can get my hands on one? If not, I see that the Factory Pro is recommended, but there is more tuning involved, how so?
                          Last edited by kjcorduan; 08-01-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

ivans doesnt make a kit for your year, go with factory pro
                            Chrome Project Part 1
                            http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post

Oh come on, she's in a bathing suit on a sportbike....that doesn't shout "Look at me?" and it was a sarcastic request, as if you would have read up a few responses to a guy asking him to give his phone number to her.....You're just ****ed cuz no one has asked for more pics of your girl in your pic!

BTW: I think she's cute too...

Comment

Working...
                              X