No announcement yet.
X

98+ header on a pre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, ok....I get a funny feeling that there are certain people around here that don't like either me, my ideas, or the fact that I have a bike.....hmmmm

Comment

no offense, BUT, the fact that you're putting a 600 header on a 750 is the reason people have a bad opinion of your ideas. I've told you that's a bad idea, other's have told you why it's a bad idea. I understand WHY you are doing it. The 98+ header gets rid of the duals, I get that. I have a 98+ 750 header on a 600. The 600 header on a 750 is the part that is putting people off. Bless your heart

ok, I should be covered now. BP, I don't want to hear how I was an azz there.
      Last edited by arsenic; 02-16-2008, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SikKat View Post
        Oh, ok....I get a funny feeling that there are certain people around here that don't like either me, my ideas, or the fact that I have a bike.....hmmmm
        Hey check out the new guy, thinking, our issues revolve around him

honestly sikkat...our issues go way beyond your idea's . There are often some inside jokes that carry over from one thread to the next. The only way to explain it, would be to have you go back several months, and read every forum post up until this point.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
          The only way to explain it, would be to have you go back several months, and read every forum post up until this point.
          Go ahead.. We'll wait here.

Comment

Done yet ?
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

It's been a while. Just been enjoying the ride on my bike. I have yet to measure them both, but as soon as I can snatch up a micrometer, I'll give ya'll a heads up.

Comment

Working...
              X