No announcement yet.
X

Is the Two Brothers exhaust the louder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Two Brothers exhaust the louder?

My question is:
    Is the Two Brothers exhaust the loudest?
    I want to buy a slip-on exhaust,but not a very loud one.The police in QC gives tickets big time for this.

Originally posted by gaijin View Post
    My question is:
    Is the Two Brothers exhaust the loudest?
    I want to buy a slip-on exhaust,but not a very loud one.The police in QC gives tickets big time for this.
    Two Brothers is probably not your best choice (nor D&D). But.....Two Brothers does offer a silencer insert for about $25 without sacrificing performance.

Comment

how's that?Do you have some pictures of that?A site,something?
      Thanks.

Comment

the youshimira pipe for the kat comes baffled , i have it and its not too loud when driving normal or starting up the bike and doesnt make me go deaf on the freeway, it sounds nice when throtling it up and can be heard well enough when doing so , pluss it looks good and is what the suzuki race teams use
        sigpic

Comment

TBR is not the loudest at all. D&D gets that honor. TBR is actually rather quite at idle, it's just loud when you get on it. If your worried about cops TBR is not the way to go, like Malloc said, yoshi will be good.

Comment

There was a Katrider with a "Jardine" exhaust who we met in Niagara falls - he woke up an entire, hungover hockey team that was staying at our hotel yahoowing all night keeping us all awake - Jackal will remember that one...funniest thing I've ever seen...revenge is sweeeeet. His pipe was deafening. My Vance & Hines was also deafening. That's why I say "huh?" alot these days. Loud pipes save lives but they make you deaf as a doorknob too....
            Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

I have a yoshi pipe on my bike and I love it. It is quiet enough to not wake up everyone around when I leave for work at 0630 in the morning but when you get on it it really sounds good. I would say it is a good choice.
              S**t happens, live with it!

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
                If your worried about cops TBR is not the way to go
                I'm not so sure...the sound suppressor insert for TBR reduces about 3dB without loss of power. Of course, 3dB might not make a hoot of difference.

Originally posted by gaijin View Post
                how's that?Do you have some pictures of that?A site,something?

Images on my Kat: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71542&page=2
                Last edited by FloridaKat; 11-26-2007, 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Batgirl View Post
                  There was a Katrider with a "Jardine" exhaust who we met in Niagara falls - he woke up an entire, hungover hockey team that was staying at our hotel yahoowing all night keeping us all awake - Jackal will remember that one...funniest thing I've ever seen...revenge is sweeeeet. His pipe was deafening.
                  Priceless
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

yep, ive got the yoshi and i agree with malloc, its not horribly loud at all, but sounds pretty nice under acceleration, especially after you crack 6k revs
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thanks everybody.
                      I would like to buy a C4 canister something.The M canister exhaust looks great,but it's not like a OEM pipe.So if "somebody" sees me I'm done.

Comment

I love my titanium M5, it's not loud, but has an awesome low rumble and when you kick it, it gets even better!

Comment

Carbon Can...

My wife says she hears me hitting the twisties on my way home (6.5 miles from our home)

Comment

Working...
                          X