Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steves
    replied
    Originally posted by tone View Post
    Tried that a couple of times at the start steves & someone kept changing it back so its not worth the effort i'm afraid mate
    I did look today, and I only saw two contributions from you. Of the two, one was adding a note that you'd made a change (which shows up on the history page).

I'd encourage you to try it agian.

Leave a comment:

• tone
    replied
    Tried that a couple of times at the start steves & someone kept changing it back so its not worth the effort i'm afraid mate

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    Sorry i missed the date of the original post steves & i never look at the wiki anymore as there is too much incorrect, conflicting or incomplete info in it imho
    If that's the case, then I would encourage you to go correct the "bad" information.

Leave a comment:

• tone
    replied
    Originally posted by steves View Post
    My point is, this was a thread I started about my bandit several years ago,
    and the information on what shocks will fit a 2004 kat 600 are in the wiki.
    Sorry i missed the date of the original post steves & i never look at the wiki anymore as there is too much incorrect, conflicting or incomplete info in it imho

Leave a comment:

• mkkat
    replied
    Good point!

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    & your point is ?
    My point is, this was a thread I started about my bandit several years ago,
    and the information on what shocks will fit a 2004 kat 600 are in the wiki.

Leave a comment:

• tone
    replied
    & your point is ?

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tone
    replied
    Theres loads of suzuki shocks that are a direct fit into a bandit & a few that need a little work to get on there, the later model bandit shocks are about an inch longer than the early ones but most of the mid 90's water cooled gsxr shocks are the same apart from having the bottle

Leave a comment:

• Katrider04_600cc
    replied
    RF900 shock

would this work on a 2004 Katana 600?

Leave a comment:

• steves
    replied
    Originally posted by md86
    Nice . Maybe you should find that shock interchange guide and see about updating it , then . I THINK they were saying something about the RF shock needing a bit of work to get it to fit ..... Oh , and start getting your a$$ outta the seat !
    The kat and bandit frames are different.... the guide also implied that it was going to make my bike about an inch taller... but I'm pretty sure that it's still the same height, and the shocks are the same length.

the kat shock I could pull out from underneath, on the bandit I had to go through the battery box.... but everything else was the same...

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Nice . Maybe you should find that shock interchange guide and see about updating it , then . I THINK they were saying something about the RF shock needing a bit of work to get it to fit ..... Oh , and start getting your ass outta the seat !

Leave a comment:

• steves
    started a topic RF900 shock... A+

RF900 shock... A+

I installed an RF900 shock on the bandit Sunday afternoon. I like it. I like it alot.... I like it so much that I scraped my center stand on the way home from work yesterday....
Working...
X