Help! No Seat Cowl...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! No Seat Cowl...

Folks,

I ordered a seat cowl in February 2007 and still have not received the product. I've sent e-mails requesting status of my order and have had no responses.

I know this product takes a long time to produce but it has been over 20 weeks since I've placed my order and paid in full.

Can anyone help me out and let me know whether not having the order delivered 20 weeks is normal? Has anyone waited this long???

Thanks....

You might shoot Jim a PM. He has a few good friends on here that will happily get in touch with him on your behalf. You'll hear something soon I'm sure.
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Thanks Fasher!
      I've sent Jim a PM (I should have thought of doing that first).

Comment

It's because you're in Toronto. The package has likely been stuck in traffic somewhere downtown since April.

Comment

I have sent packages to Canada, and had them sit in Customs for well over a week. that may be the source of some of your problem.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I could understand if they sat in customs for a week or two - that's fine.
            However, the order was placed over 20 weeks ago.

Comment

20 weeks is ridiculous! The riding season in some areas does not even last that long. I think he should send you the cowl and refund your money for the excessive wait. Im sure people on here will blast me for saying that but who cares!

Comment

It takes a long time to make those cowls, you are informed of that when you place your order, a refund certainly not.

Comment

Mine took about 4 months to arrive. He always gives you the option of getting a refund.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

I don't want a refund and looking forward to getting the cowl. I know they take a long time, but I didn't expect 5 months, that's all.

My major worry is that my order was misplaced or lost somehow. I know it happens and it has happened to me in the past a couple of times - it sucks when you look so forward to something and find out your order was misplaced.

Anyway, thanks to those who responded........

Comment

Working...
                    X