X

LED Rear Turn Sigs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Rear Turn Sigs

My other Short Stalk IV turns one of the I broke off on Sunday after I was done riding. I hit it and broke it off. Anyway gave me a reason to put some more on. This time I went the Short Stalk IV LED Turn Signals. They are very bright. I got these for $21 at my local dealer. The lens are clear and there are 6 Led lights in each one. Here are the pics. Not the greatest but gives you and idea of how bright they are at night. These were taken in my garage.

www.mopowersports.com

Very bright....blurry, but bright!

Comment

Yeah I know they are blurry. I think my camera batteries are going dead. They look really good though. I hope they are that bright during the daytime.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Highsight,
        I have them as well...they make my signals blink twice as fast too.

However,
        Its almost impossible to see them in the daylight, let alone when the sun is facing your back...Id use hand signals if in doubt.
        Just words of advice...

But they are awesome

Comment

I'd like to see those in the daylight too. I just bought these a few days ago...

..but in red. I did because I need something at least as bright as stock but not so damn ugly.
          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Ask and you shall receive

www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Sweeeet! Too bad about the blue paint....

Comment

Re: LED Rear Turn Sigs

oh, oh, I know this game! My youngest and I play it on the Blues Clues video tape a lot......let's see in Blue's Clues the sentence is...."the and the puppy ball play did girl today" and corrects to "The girl and the puppy did play ball today"

SO...let's see......MMMM. AH!
                Originally posted by Highsight2020
                My other Short Stalk IV turns one of the I broke off on Sunday after I was done riding.
                "I broke off one of my other short stalk IV turns on Sunday after I was done riding"

Did I win? Did I win?

Seriously, though they look really good and are bigger than I thought they would be which is good. How do they do as far as visibility if you are not directly behind them? LED's are awesome straight on but if you get to the side a little they seem to lose their brilliance. I've been looking at LED's some and that seems to be the big push right now, viewing angles and brightness.

Oh, and you guys will find that the first pictures look just fine with your beer goggles on
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yeah, I thought the second set was blurry (no beer at work) Wish they would make an integrated taillight for the Kats like they do for other bikes. You'd think someone would come up with that??
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

I bought some LEDs for my front indicators that were awful (I have clear lenses), I ended up going back to mt stock ones.
                    The next are my rear indicators, I've seen some cool iridecent ones
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

KG you can get a set of amber flush mounts. They work good from all angles.

Jim I have not thought about that when I put them on. I will test them tonight and let you know. Yes I know I can not write at times. Forgive me I went to pubilc school and in TN at that.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                        I'd like to see those in the daylight too. I just bought these a few days ago...

..but in red. I did because I need something at least as bright as stock but not so damn ugly.
                        Im likeing those alot Beek!!! where did u score them at ?

Comment

Got 'em here...

They've got all kinds of cool LED stuff.
                          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

And, I don't know if they still have spots left but, if you sign up for thier forum, you get 10% off on all purchases through them
                            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                            MSF Rider Coach 27028
                            MoPowerSports.com
                            Torco
                            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Might as well post this again:

98-02 Custom Dynamics 48-LED tail light mod:

*NOTE: REQUIRES CUTTING REAR LIGHT ASSY

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPoet