X

mid pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid pipe

anyone know where i could get a midpipe for my 03 kat?i have four diffrent pipes to try but no midpipe my exhaust shop wants 90 bucks for one and they bend them like crap i dont really care what it came off of i just need a good start

There are some fabricators in here somewhere. Maybe they can help. That is an expensive exhaust shop!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

$90 probably isn't that bad if they do a good job. I think Hindle charges $100 for their midpipe plus s/h.

Someone around here might have a scratched up pipe from an old system....
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I can get an entire dual exhaust for my truck around here fabricated for $250 bucks so $100 a pipe for a few feet is way expensive.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

get a pipe bender from i place like harbor freight... you can get a full kit thatll bend anthing for like $100 bucks... personally i like to do all my own exhaust fabrication so it would be well worth the investment in my opinion. especially if you have 4 pipes to try, i would play around with mounting. try like an undertail? that will probably be my next project come to think of it 8)
          Fo Sho.

Comment

pipe

there is noway i am paying 90bucks for this crap pipe.i have built undertail exhausts for my bandit from a bunch of pieces i got from work.but that stuff was bent right and looked very good.all i had to do was take it home and tig it all together and grind a little bit.but i no longer work there so i am out of luck there.

Comment

That is the right choice!

Comment

Working...
              X