X

Yoshimura exhaust ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshimura exhaust ?

I have been looking for a slip on for my 06 750 kat. I see the RS-# Race & the RS-3 Zyclone which one is everyone putting on there Kat. ? Were is the best price on one I have found 293.00 free shipping for stanless.
    Thanks

It is a very quiet pipe compared to other aftermarket pipes.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
      And this is a bad thing? Not everyone wants to go deaf.

Originally posted by 05katana
      I have been looking for a slip on for my 06 750 kat. I see the RS-# Race & the RS-3 Zyclone which one is everyone putting on there Kat. ? Were is the best price on one I have found 293.00 free shipping for stanless.
      Thanks
      Best price I've found is at parts411.com. But I think it's the same price you've got there.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
        Not a bad thing at all. But 05Kat might just want to know how quiet the Zyclone is though. The Zyclone is not much louder than the stock pipe, a little deeper rumble, but by not much. I just put one on my 750 and I like it a lot. If you're looking for a little more volume, you'll want the RS-3 with the race baffle.

BTW, where did you find one for $293.00?
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by brooder

Originally posted by 05katana
          Thanks
          Best price I've found is at parts411.com. But I think it's the same price you've got there.
          I don't know Brooder, is it bad to you? Personally I don't care what someone has on their bike. Not everyone wants to go deaf?? I don't know any KR members who want to go deaf, so where does that come from? Chill out!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Fasher found it for 293.00 here. www.imotorcyclestore.com Does anyone have a sound clip of RS-3 Exhaust? Fasher can you post sound clip of yours?

Comment

I know you can hear some clips at:
              For over 65 years, Hideo “Pops” Yoshimura and his namesake company have designed and produced the finest exhaust systems in the world.

You can also check out this post: http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9689

I'll try to get a clip of mine up. It may be a day or two.
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Here's a clip of a Yoshi. Don't know if it's from an RS3 or what, but it's a yoshi on a Kat.

Edit: Nevermind. That was a really crappy clip. More screeching than anything else.
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                -Terence

Comment

Working...
                X