No announcement yet.
X

New plastic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah any local dealership that carries maier will ahve them thats what i got the fronts were like 175 for both uppers

Comment

Duff, there is a BIG difference in thickness and fit between OEM fronts and the Maijer fairings.

Lou,
      Super dooper top secret stuff is happening in the Braada Development Department. Wow, doesn't that sound fancy!
      O.K. it's not so top secret... the mold is getting final treatments now and N4S has graciously agreed to be my guinea pig to install and test the prototype. Feb 1 is the TARGET release date

KatDan2,
      Isn't it hilarious that the guy that specializes in Katana cowls doesn't have one on his bike? I equate it to the drug dealer who never uses, just keeps the masses supplied
      My cowl is in the works and will be a one of a kind piece that completes the tail work I am planning.

Don,
      It's a labor of love and it's not as hard as most people think. It is time consuming though so you have to make sure it's worth it to you before you start. You will NEVER get your time or money back for something like this.
      Here is one of the early pics from when I started it.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Jim!!!! I can't wait! Let me know when it is ready for release!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Oooohhh Top Secret!

Cool beans.

I look forward to the press release party!
          AMA member # 224227

Comment

Jim,

Are we talking about a pre-98 undertail? (Please say yes....please say yes.....please say yes......)

Comment

Originally posted by mutt1970
              Jim,

Are we talking about a pre-98 undertail? (Please say yes....please say yes.....please say yes......)
              Sorry to break your heart but no, The undertail I am doing is for the 98-02's.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

jim ..you just broke many peoples dream !!!

Comment

Well, I have to say I don't think it would look good on the Pre-98 750. The 600's ? Probably. The 98+ bikes however, look freakin smoooottthhhh with an undertail.

Jim, your idea is definetly on the aesthetically pleasing side.
                  AMA member # 224227

Comment

What about 98+ tail sections on a pre98, has anyone done that? That way I can put a undertail on my pre98 750 and a 98+ Braada cowl on also.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

You would have to modify the sub frame as they are different. I am sure Waltari could help you there. On the Braada cowl, you can already get one for your 750.

I def. agree that all the tails look better than the Pre-98 750. I guess I should start riding in front.
                      AMA member # 224227

Comment

Yeah that might help!
                        Ummmm......... yeah, but the race cowl is sweet as hell on the 98+!!!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                        X