X

hmm too good to be true?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm too good to be true?

what do you think there $20+ cheaper than i have seen anywhere else...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

79.99..thats about right. I got mine for 65.00 thru a discount which I may be able to hook u up with if u like.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
      79.99..thats about right. I got mine for 65.00 thru a discount which I may be able to hook u up with if u like.
      hmm we may have to talk soon... well once i get my allowance again.. got to love the new job. Finally get paid enough to increase my spending allowance on my toys.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Yeah, i'll hook u up..no probs.. 8)

Comment

Working...
        X