X

what look better integrated or short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what look better integrated or short

ok I am getting ready to buy some new clear turn signals and rear taillight. I am going led for the rear but they now offer or I have found rather a rear tail light that has the integrated turn signals. My question is what looks better. A choppedshovel with rear turn signals (short ones) or a chopped shovel with integrated turn signals?
    Integrated
    100.00%
    short signals
    0.00%
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Personally, I think that chopped shovels just look like chopped shovels so I prefer an eliminator to get rid of the whole thing. I voted for the short signals since I'm not convinced that the integrated ones are far enough apart to be safe.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

I like the look of the undertail with integrated lights!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I prefer the short signals, if for no other reason than safety. Case in point, I was behind a zx-9 on saturday.. I was in my car, pulling up to an intersection, red light. Obviously me being a rider, I was much more cautious as to my following distance, and awareness of him, etc...he had and eliminator kit, with the smallest led's i have everseen..integrated right into the license plate frame. I could barely see them them blinking, in the daylight, and would probably have been alot worse for someone not more aware bikes in general.

But from a style standpoint.. eliminator/integrated setup..hands down.

Comment

I should correct myself... Integrated that people can still see!!!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

JACKAL - post up pics of your rearend... Jackals got one sweet rearend.

Exactly was Z is lookin for.

Oh and while your at it Jackal put up some pics of your integrated/clear lenses too.

Comment

when i mean integrated i do not mean in an under tail but something like I think jackal has where the tail tight is also turn signals.
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                JACKAL - post up pics of your rearend... Jackals got one sweet rearend.

Exactly was Z is lookin for.

Oh and while your at it Jackal put up some pics of your integrated/clear lenses too.

You canucks crack me up
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Integrated taillights IMHO
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yup, intigrated!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      Integrated taillights IMHO
                      Nope , them's "flush-mounts" . I really liked Batgirls (I THINK that was her's from the Gap I'm remembering) integrated dealy , and it seemed almost visible . If you can find some integrated ones that are BRIGHT enough , then "yay" . Or you can stick to hand-signals , which most people don't understand either . Oh hell , just mount up some big freakin spotlights !
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That is as close as I could get with the bike, the taillight would over take the ones BatGirl has. Pre98 taillights are huge and when you add LED it is super brite.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                        X