X

comp werk foot pegs free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comp werk foot pegs free

i have a front set of kat foot pegs in gold . my bike is a 04 but im sure they fit 98 to 04 . there 2 months old i changed them for red so i dont need them if you want them let me know just send me a manila fome pad and i will mail them to you

ME!!! ME!!!!

I'll take em!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

it also comes with a set of bar ends in gold . all you need to do is go to home depot and buy new bolts i need these

Comment

the bar ends are flush mount

Comment

sweet you can have then all . i want nothing just send me one of those padded envelope with you mailing address on it and i will send them to you

Comment

what a stud you are Letsride!

Karma to you my friend.

Comment

Those bar ends and pegs are gona go sweet with my gold/magenta paint job!

Thanks Letsride!!!!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Can't wait to see those beasts at the gap man!! KatRiders stickin together.. Way cool!!

Comment

I just can't wait until I get the bike all back together. I was going to get some new pegs from Suzuki, and paint them with the Duplicolor anandized paint, and was thinking about redoing the barends I have now, but its kinda weird how all this just popped up to solve the problem. I am thinking that it was look excellent with that color I went with. Now I just have to get that big engine, and new tires, and I will be good to go. Maybe new front foks and brakes to help with the weight of the new engine, and the speed it is going to produce as well....
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

hey sweet i will let you now when the envelope gets here and i send to you also i will measure the lentgh of the bolts and put in with mail . glad some one can use them . from time to time i get rid of things like that that ill post ever time i have some thing so it wont sit around . i might be changeing the titanium motor bolts soon to another color not sure yet i will post if i do

Comment

talking about the gap any new news about the ride yet

Comment

I know that the Kanucks are heading down the week of July 11th, and I shall be heading out as well. As for Official dates of Rally's, unkown at this time. I am going to try to hit those as well though.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Nice snag Lou, how awesome! Nothing like getting them free.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Free stuff is cool, because I am mexican, and I don't much like paying for stuff
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

You don't have to be mexican, you can be white trash like me. roflmao
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X