X

creese bracket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creese bracket

ok folks those that have a creese bracket can you please post a pic on how and where you installed it. I was fortunate enogh to get one for x-mas along with a new fender. No i need to figure out where it installs.

Thanks,
    Z
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Under the tail, that is a good place!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Comment

here's mine
        rock
        always working on mods

Comment

I've put a number of them on. You just need to put it where you think it looks best. Drill some holes in the plastic, install some hardware, and be done. Sorry, I don't have any good pics to show.
          -Steve

Comment

It looks sharp, hurry up and put it on!!!!

Comment

now now i am going to get a few other things so that when i take the bike apart i can do it all at once.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Will this help?
                I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Nice a@$ shot!

Comment

when you install the bracket, do you remove the stock inner fender completly or just chop it?

Comment

chop it

Comment

My wallet did not allow the purchase of a bracket, so I just made my own. Total cost $3.00 . Oh, and work paid for my labor, about 20 minutes

Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                          My wallet did not allow the purchase of a bracket, so I just made my own. Total cost $3.00 . Oh, and work paid for my labor, about 20 minutes
                          So why don't you make a whole bunch and sell 'em for $20 a pop??

Comment

not really pretty enough to sell really.
                            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                              not really pretty enough to sell really.
                              I wasn't talking about YOU ya dummy.. I was talkin about the brackets!

Comment

Working...
                              X