X

Light-up Translucent frame sliders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light-up Translucent frame sliders?

These seem like a great idea, but would probably be somewhat of a pain to install, as you need to wire them into your signals.

Makes your motorcycle more visible

Flashes with Directional Signal

Chassis/Fairing Protector

Colors coordinate with your bike

LOOKS HOT

Polycarbonate/UV Protected
    Buy the FLAME SLIDER and choose your light color. Available in Amber, Green, Red, Blue and White. All our Flame Sliders are made to fit most Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Sportbikes.

The white ones would look nice with the new paint job..... hmmmm....

More money to spend, thanks Need!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

anytime !!! always glad to assist a rider in spending more cash on a such a worthy cause as a Kat

I think they're pretty sweet myself, there's a few other mods ive on my list first I think.

Comment

Well, I need frame sliders, So I may as well just get those instead of buying regular ones, then 2 months down the road, spending more money on something that I should have just bought in the first place.

Which ones would you order? I am not sure which ones would be the same length on both sides.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

yuck. Too much bling for me
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
            yuck. Too much bling for me
            Those are
            I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Lou how do you plan on mounting them? I bought a set of Vortex sliders for a Honda F4i. I'm going to drill the frame and weld in a solid metal plug than has been drilled and tapped so if I do go down my frame won't be ruined.

Comment

I think they look cool, and functional too.
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Same as you were thinking Clean, or Corey and I were going to see if we could frabricate something to one of the pre-drilled screw holes that is already in the frame from manufacturing.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'll take the Red ones. Those are cool Need
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

matt resist from buying more add ons please ~!!! i cant keep helping you with your probs lol

Comment

so...how would we mount them on a kats frame? do we just drill? wont that comprimise the solidity of the frame?
                        Hello World.

Comment

Well, you could drill a hole, and some people say it can cause small fractures and what not. If that was a concern, you could weld a plate in place with a nut welded on also, that would help strengthen where you drilled. Also there may be a way to mount the sliders with the pre-existing holes. We have not brought the bike up to the shop yet, but as soon as we do, I will put a post about. I also think there is a company looking at making slider mounts that don't require any drilling of the frame. Someone here has made a mount like that also.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                            matt resist from buying more add ons please ~!!! i cant keep helping you with your probs lol
                            Hey, i couldnt help some cheeze head but those bar ends on with a freekin impact wrench!!!

Addons...I need more add ons!!! more more more.. I'd have to go with the gray/white ones though..the other colors just wouldnt look right on my bike.

Comment

Bling good. Me like!
                              Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Working...
                              X