Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Back seat / Rear grab bar assembly help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back seat / Rear grab bar assembly help?

Hi guys.
    My Katana 600f 1995 model have never had a backseat that stay in place. Its like its missing parts,
    The seat is only mounted underneath the passenger seat latch lock. But the Rear grab bar and
    back of the seat is all loose. I have taken it off, but i cant see how this is supposed to be mounted!?
    if anyone has any tips, or links to parts on ebay to fix my issue i would be so grateful!
    Sucks that i cant have a passenger. And right now its to dangerous to consider. All help is welcomed!

The grab handle has bolts that screw into the seat bracket on the frame.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Should have 2 brackets that bolt to the frame. They look like this....

Ebay listing for the brackets

Mounted on the bike like this...

As mentioned, the bolts through the rear grab bar screw into the brackets, through the rear seat. If you don't have/want the grab bar, just use washers and screw to the seat directly.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
      X