No announcement yet.
X

Engine side covers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

[QUOTE]You know what? All you self righteous fucking douchebags can go fuck yourselves. Was looking for for constructive input than a bunch of high horse riding cocksuckers jumping in and saying paint it. Of fucking course it needs paint. But I was looking for that tip for cleaning and preventing future oxidation, the best paint you've had experience with on aluminum, what I should check while I have that cover off. But no, just couldn't help but be a bunch of fucking douchebags. Good job guys.[QUOTE]

Somebody needed a Snickers.....

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        No problem Ripp

[QUOTE=skjeflo;2366939][QUOTE]You know what? All you self righteous fucking douchebags can go fuck yourselves. Was looking for for constructive input than a bunch of high horse riding cocksuckers jumping in and saying paint it. Of fucking course it needs paint. But I was looking for that tip for cleaning and preventing future oxidation, the best paint you've had experience with on aluminum, what I should check while I have that cover off. But no, just couldn't help but be a bunch of fucking douchebags. Good job guys.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=skjeflo;Somebody needed a Snickers.....[/QUOTE]

I think you are right
        2002 750 Kat
        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
        X