X

color code on 95 suzuki katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color code on 95 suzuki katana 600

Hello guys I have a 95 suzuki katana 600 with a faded clear coat on the gas tank... it the blue magenta metallic color but I do not know the color code so I can get it repainted does anyone have any info on this? Or has anyone had experience with the plasti dip does it hold up well on the tank?
    Last edited by 95katanarider; 03-23-2016, 12:57 PM.

you will need a paint that is chemical resistant since the possibility of a fuel spill is high. Could always go with a black lacquer type paint. Resists fuel pretty well. A black tank against a blue bike works as far as aesthetics go

Comment

+1

Guzzoline melts plastidip. It's great anywhere else, but you don't want it anywhere near your gas gap.
      '92 GSX600F Bobber
      sigpic

Comment

Blue/ redish color? Purple...a good paint shop can match it..
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I think I might get the plati dip because I have one of those vortex gas caps that make it to where the gas doesn't spill everywhere when you're filling up... And if it does ruin it I'll just peel it off 😏

Comment

That shit is tacky, and I don't mean sticky...it's right up there with the over done flat/matte black..
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X