X

Best place to buy fairings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy fairings.

Hey guys whats up? I believe my fairings are damaged beyond repair, dumped the bike on the right side and now im looking at purchasing new fairings (not a fan of streetfighters) i just need the upper and lower fairings and a new windscreen. Having trouble finding what i need though, any help is much appreciated.

eBay, post up in the for wanted/for sale area here.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Ebay may be the best place, or you can go fiberglass with panels from: http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/suzuz/prodsuz.htm

Comment

Those fit like poo, slightly too small and you have to drill your own holes and cut your own openings.
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 11-04-2015, 02:18 PM.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Yea im in no rush, ill probably poke around on ebay for a while or see if i could find someome on here to strike a deal with, spent $700 on the bike not looking to drop a fortune on it, just want it to look half decent until i pick up a new one.

Comment

Also whats the deal with frame sliders? Worth buying or no?

Comment

They don't make them for the pre Kats so, if you want them you'll have to mod them on. Use the search, there are plenty of threads on them. FYI. just because you ONLY spent near nothing on a bike doesn't justify being frugal. I paid around the same, put almost 10x that into it only a few thing left I want to do. If you plan on keeping it, invest in it.
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

That's philosophical.

Comment

Well i plan on getting a new bike, if i had plans on keeping it id go all out but figured ill invest what i can to make her look good and ride nice for the time being. These kats arent worth much and i just dont see it wise to invest thousands into a bike thatll be worth 1,200 tops if i decide to sell.

Comment

spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Yea thanks i saw that, i have it in my cart. I went on the parts section in the forums and met someone parting out their 93' 600 and he said hell give me both lower and upper right side fairings for $50 i just gotta cover shipping.

Comment

Great deal
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                        X