X

Bent fork options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent fork options

I bought a '99 750 for a sweet deal, with the only major problem being slightly bent forks.

So my options so far are: new GSX750F inner tubes, used GSX750F inner tubes, or get these straightened (which includes the pain in the butt of shipping them out...probably not even all that much cheaper than new ones).

Question:

Do the inner fork tubes of any other bike fit? Are there any complete forks that are a near match? I'd rather not do a whole front-end swap. Does anyone have old forks laying around from a USD swap maybe?

Originally posted by drumstyx646 View Post
    I bought a '99 750 for a sweet deal, with the only major problem being slightly bent forks.

So my options so far are: new GSX750F inner tubes, used GSX750F inner tubes, or get these straightened (which includes the pain in the butt of shipping them out...probably not even all that much cheaper than new ones).

Question:

Do the inner fork tubes of any other bike fit? Are there any complete forks that are a near match? I'd rather not do a whole front-end swap. Does anyone have old forks laying around from a USD swap maybe?
    I've got a set of 01 750 forks I can sell you. I donno about shipping to the UK though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick.Marq View Post
      I've got a set of 01 750 forks I can sell you. I donno about shipping to the UK though.
      Great news! I'm actually in Whitby, ON. PM incoming.

Comment

Working...
      X