X

Flush front indicators?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush front indicators?

This is my first post on this forum and I apologize if there are older threads of this same questions. I have looked but only found such topics for pre 98's. I have an 01' 750.

I am wondering if there is anyone that has either done it, knows how to do it, or knows any alternatives to it. Is there a flush mount lens for the front indicators or a way to make them look flush? Or maybe just less... "Bubbly."

I am open to any and all suggestions!

Ive never seen it ive only seen the clear or smoked ones gives it a mpre blended in look then having big yellow wings or rock ot like I do I laid it down the only thing I havnt fixed is the blinker cover so its flush alrigh plastic is gone and the bulb is there haha
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Comment

Flush lens

image.jpg Do you like these?
      Last edited by Papo; 12-12-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I do like those. They don't look as though they would fit though? Do you have them?

Comment

Originally posted by Adams View Post
          I do like those. They don't look as though they would fit though? Do you have them?
          I dont thi k they will I think the only alternative is the clear ones
          I just wanna ride my bike
          2001 katana 600

Comment

Try and make some, write it up if you do.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I use Cat Eye Flush Mount Turn Signals. They cover the whole in the fairing side to side but they have a gap at the top and bottom when centered. My bike is black so I just painted the outside facing wall of the retaining nut black and honestly, you can barely tell theres a gap there. Heres the link.

These "Cateye" lights feature a lens design which permits the light to be seen clearly from any direction. Light brackets are curved to mount snugly to most motorcycle fairings for smooth, aerodynamic fit.

Edit:
              Pictures!
              Excuse the crappy paint job.... thats a riding season into a rattle can job... a REAL paint job is on the list but mechanical items come first... lol
              Attached Files
              Last edited by maniac1886; 12-16-2014, 09:56 PM.
              My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
              2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Originally posted by maniac1886 View Post
                I use Cat Eye Flush Mount Turn Signals. They cover the whole in the fairing side to side but they have a gap at the top and bottom when centered. My bike is black so I just painted the outside facing wall of the retaining nut black and honestly, you can barely tell theres a gap there. Heres the link.

These "Cateye" lights feature a lens design which permits the light to be seen clearly from any direction. Light brackets are curved to mount snugly to most motorcycle fairings for smooth, aerodynamic fit.

Edit:
                Pictures!
                Excuse the crappy paint job.... thats a riding season into a rattle can job... a REAL paint job is on the list but mechanical items come first... lol
                Those wouldn't work so well on the 98+ models.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I've never seen a post up close. Fair enough
                  2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Yeh the post has the large hole for the signals.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Oh wow, that is a big hole!!
                      2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Working...
                      X