X

Solo cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo cowl

Where can I find one for a pre 98 600 kat?

check here

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Yeah, I checked his site already, he only has it for the 750's. Unless those will fit the 600's, but it doesnt say on his site.

Thanks.

Comment

PM him and ask. braadajim on here. you can find his name at the bottom of the front page.....the page with all the different rooms listed. i hope you understad..i think i just confused myself. lol

www.vwvortex.com
        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

jim knows when u r sleeping and he knows when ur awake. he's around.

Comment

i think targa makes cowls for the 600..?
            Hello World.

Comment

Jim does not make any for the 600 b/c you can still buy them from other makers. With that said he might have one lying around. You can go to targa.com or to airtech and find one there. Also look on ebay. I found a couple last month for sale on there.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

yes targa..and ebay..u can find many peeps who are getting rid of their kats and pick these up pretty cheap online.

Comment

ebay...hmmm. it seems like everytime I check there for cowls there is none being sold for the pre 98's. maybe its just bad timing. Ill check that targa site out.

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

ebay is kinda hit and miss...u'd think w/ the holidays, there'd be more, but u always gotta be on the lookout, usually stuff like that goes pretty quick once its posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X