X

fairings question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairings question

I'm looking to buy new fairings for the bike I saw this listing on ebay, that it's brand new complete fairing kit but it says that it fits 96-06. Is it possible that it will work on my 96 katana 600?

Nope, miss posted incorrect year. 98-06= post 88-97= pre
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Does anybody have experience with these Chinese fairing kits?
      i looked into them a while back but was convinced the quality would be poor

Comment

They are, from what I've heard they don't fit well and take some effort to fit them.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

thanks. does anybody know where to get a complete fairing kit?

Comment

Best bet eBay the pieces you need. They are very expensive brand new.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

+1. Doubt you'll be able to get a full kit, but you'll be able to find individual pieces. Probably won't match unless you have a lot of patience. Once you have them all, you can either paint them yourself to match, or hand them over to a professional. Basic paint job by a pro is probably going to start north of $600 though.
              1998 Katana 750
              1992 Katana 1100
              2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Looking for replacement of the lower cowling a on 2002 Gsx600F help please thanks in advance!!!!

Comment

i almost bought some off of ebay but my buddy got some and said any time you try to fit it into place the tabs snap off. Your best bet would probably be to go to a dealer and see what they have, they will cost more but will be made exactly how they are supposed to be.

Comment

it's ABS Fix it.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Just graphics, hoping for that price it would be the whole fairing kit but, pretty cool. like the racerx design.
                      Last edited by 92xjunker; 01-26-2015, 01:11 AM.
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                      X