X

Paint codes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint codes?

Does anyone know if there are paint codes on our bikes? I want to touch up a spot I had to repair with Plastex recently. It's on the lower portion of the left hand main body cowl. I have the 96 Black with lower purple paint scheme.
    Thanks in advance.
    Scott

color-rite
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

i have the light blue 2000 kat 600. i am getting my lower farrings (the black pieces) as well as my solo cowl (when i order it) painted. so, can i find a comperable blue paint code to match. if not, do i need to call the suzuki dealership and get the actual paint ordered.
      Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

www.color-rite.com They list all the paint codes.
        Vic for your bike just take the lowers off and paint them all black. It will be alot easier to touch up that way then paying for the color-rite paint. Besides it will look alot better than that purple on there. Trust me my buddy has a pre 98 600 kat and did the same thing on his bike that has the purple on it.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

thanks, guys... but, do i have to purchase paint from there, or just the codes... where do i get paint or a comperable color code? my brother is a auto body painter and he works at a shop. he can mix anything if i can get him a code... but is this code going to be different than a car paint code?
          Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

Working...
          X