X

Dropped Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped Kat

Well, experienced my first drop of my riding career, measly 4 years. In front of a big ol' group of people I tried doing a low speed u-turn on a small side road that's used to access the softball field I play at and hit a nice patch of muddy grass as I started the u-turn (took it a little too wide to start out). Anyway, lucky for me, my recently purchased frame sliders saved me a huge headache/dent in my wallet...was only going 5mph max, pulling into the same spot I use for every game I play at this field. Small plug goes out to T-Rex racing for their sliders, worked as a slider should.

They worked
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

wait until you drop it on yourself. multiple times. oh wait. maybe that's just me.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
        wait until you drop it on yourself. multiple times. oh wait. maybe that's just me.
        yeah luckily I was able to do the one leg shimmy to get out from under it before it fell

Comment

4 years without a drop? I think you did alright
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Frame sliders work great, wish I had them on the 1100 kat.! Don't fret the spills, as we all have them once & awhile. I was teaching my daughter to ride & was a passenger behind her as she stopped at a cross road ,,I didn't have my feet down and neither did she....lol Over we went, and the worst thing was that there was a car right behind us.. we picked up the bike, jumped on and split as fast as we could..lol we laugh about it now..

Comment

Working...
            X