X

Carbon Fiber levers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber levers

Found some on ebay..tons of people are selling them, and was thinking of asking santa for these.

Just seeing if anybody else is using them..how do you like them? any problems with them?

Thanks.

Are the full CF?, or just a CF sticker on them?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

All those are are a set of aluminum levers with CF looking stickers covering them. I personally don't like "carbon fiber looking" parts. It's either real CF of nothing. But to each their own.

Comment

these ones in the pic were just an example of whats out there, but these are indeed just the stickered looking ones.

I want the real deal too, but just seeing if anybody is using real CF levers and how they like them b/4 I think about getting them.

Comment

I've never seen real CF levers for a Katana. As a matter of fact I have only seen 1 real set, and that was for a Ducati. If you find some let us all know where to get them.

Comment

Re: Carbon Fiber levers

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            Found some on ebay..tons of people are selling them, and was thinking of asking santa for these.

Just seeing if anybody else is using them..how do you like them? any problems with them?

Thanks.

do you plan on going with a total CF look for your bike? I think they look good.
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

i like them, i'm thinking of getting those, then the triple tree covers, gauge surround, front fender.

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Yeah, I just put some on my bike, they are like the ones in the picture. My girlfriend got them for me and I like them a lot. Plus they are really easy to install, took about three minutes.

Comment

I like them but that is up to you. I would suggest doing more than just those in CF.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Im not going all CF on my Kat, but I would like to add these, bar end sliders, and frame sliders, in CF..just to kinda set it off alittle bit. i love the look of it.

I'll see what i can find, in terms of real CF.

can you get mirrors in CF too ?

Comment

Im not going all CF on my Kat, but I would like to add these, bar end sliders, and frame sliders, in CF..just to kinda set it off alittle bit. i love the look of it.

There are CF mirrors out there but I haven't seen any for a Kat. You can get CF turn signals.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT

There are CF mirrors out there but I haven't seen any for a Kat. You can get CF turn signals.
                        I though about that too..but im looking to do a fender elim by the spring..and clear on the front.. but these CF signals..hhmm they could be cool. 8)

Comment

I don't have a picture to show you but I have a tank protector that is the carbon fiber tape that you can buy in a 12 x 18 sheet. Mine is from troy lee design.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          Who knows what is next?

Comment

that's why I was asking how much CF do you plan on having?

rock
                            always working on mods

Comment

Originally posted by rockadaous
                              that's why I was asking how much CF do you plan on having?

I have all of that.
                              Also: http://www.tricktape.com/product.asp?0=325&1=327&3=968
                              and Hindle Slip-on, bar ends, sliders.

Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                              X