No announcement yet.
X

windscreens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever used some sort of spray to "smoke" or darken the original windscreen? I'm curious how well this would work.

Comment

I just painted mine when I painted my bike. The clear was getting that yellowish look and it was ugly. My intent was to get a new one later but I ended up loving the painted one.

Comment

i have a double bubble and i love it!

Comment

Is the double bubble higher?
          I like the look, i guess I'm looking in cutting down the wind a little.
          Does anybody know?
          Thanks

Comment

Windscreens for 94 Katana 600

Any recomendations for a 94 Katana 600?

Zero gravity does not show one available for 94. They show 92-93.

Let me know what aftermarket screens people ar using that will fit the 94.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Katana600 View Post
              Any recomendations for a 94 Katana 600?

Zero gravity does not show one available for 94. They show 92-93.

Let me know what aftermarket screens people ar using that will fit the 94.

Thanks.
              Better chances searching through the search tab or post a new thread. Either way Im sure you will get your anwser. Put looking at how old this threads you are search so hell make a new one. Everyone else does it. At least you will get your anwser
              sigpic
              Update Jul 11 2014
              Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I
                have a Double Bubble screen on my bike and find it great for keeping the wind off you. I looked at buying a Power Bronze one but they get a bad review in the U.K from people saying the bike gets server chatter at speed and effects the handling of the bike. I have had mine at 130mph and it was perfect with no handling problems at all. The screen is a little high but at least it works and keeps most of the wind off you.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblehead View Post
                  i have a double bubble and i love it!
                  Originally posted by andybar4 View Post
                  I
                  have a Double Bubble screen on my bike and find it great for keeping the wind off you. I looked at buying a Power Bronze one but they get a bad review in the U.K from people saying the bike gets server chatter at speed and effects the handling of the bike. I have had mine at 130mph and it was perfect with no handling problems at all. The screen is a little high but at least it works and keeps most of the wind off you.
                  I REALY LOVE THE DOUBLE BUBBEL on the katana, but here in Belgium I can't find any brand that sels it. Does any one have a brand or a site where I could look/order, that would realy be helpfull thx

Comment

Ok found it: http://skidmarx.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X