X

Hayabusa Upper Fairing On Pre Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayabusa Upper Fairing On Pre Katana

So I was thinking about what mod Im gonna do to the front/headlight. Saw a 99 Busa upper fairing at a local shop today. Dumb ass shop owners son couldn't give me a price on it today but if the price is right, i may pick it up tomorrow or soon.

Has anyone done the Busa Upper on a pre? Wondering how much I'm gonna have to modify it to go around the pre fairings. I'd like to leave it in one piece if possible. All I can think is buy it and try it. But any info or opinions please chime in now.

-Wait- I was wondering if I could fit one of these in too.http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/m_F8...NsS8lA/140.jpg
    Its a 98-02 ZX Smoked tailight
    sigpic

No clue.
    You'll probably need a way to adapt it to the fairing bracket, and some way to meld the plastic together to fit the lines of the bike.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Isn't there one on here with a Busa fairing?

Comment

Do a search. There was someone who was putting a busa front fairing on a Kat...he had it somewhat mounted but I don't know if he ever finished it...maybe he gave up.
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

I installed a 2008 & up busa taillight on my 1100f, bolted right in.
          I drilled 2 holes in the light and used 2 bolts into the old frame part
          of the bike to hold the light. I wired up the licence plate light with led's
          looks cool..lol here's some pics..
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X