X

Aftermarket turn signals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket turn signals?

Hi everyone. Just picked up a 2001 Katana 600.
    Sadly, this poor bike had been laid down on both sides in it's past life.
    I will be dealing with the scrapes and bodywork later, but for now I need to replace the front turn signals. I've seen the stock ones sell for about $70 apiece, so I'm hoping to find some aftermarket replacements. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Chris

Originally posted by greenacarina View Post
    Hi everyone. Just picked up a 2001 Katana 600.
    Sadly, this poor bike had been laid down on both sides in it's past life.
    I will be dealing with the scrapes and bodywork later, but for now I need to replace the front turn signals. I've seen the stock ones sell for about $70 apiece, so I'm hoping to find some aftermarket replacements. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Chris
    ebay. unless you are looking for something specific

Comment

I think your dealer is hosing you. I paid $45 Cdn for 1 clear 06 lense. Usually we pay more in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by xredjokerx View Post
        ebay. unless you are looking for something specific
        Well, this isn't my first bike....but it is my first Katana, so not sure what fits and what doesn't. Hence the reason I came to a Katana-specific forum to ask this question.

Here on Ebay we see this-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-JDM-Style...4d8648&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-Flush-...cd7f6b&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-Katan...da2288&vxp=mtr

The first 2 don't looks like they'd really fit the hole correctly. The last one is an OEM replacement. Am I missing something? Am I expecting too much for something inexpensive that will fit the stock location?
        Should I be looking somewhere else???

Thanks,
        Chris

Comment

Ron Ayers sells the stock ones for about 40 each.....

Comment

search in bikebandit they have OEM and aftermaket and last week I've received a message from then saying Suzuki OEM parts 30% off

Comment

Originally posted by KATANA-BRASIL View Post
              search in bikebandit they have OEM and aftermaket and last week I've received a message from then saying Suzuki OEM parts 30% off
              Is there a coupon code? Just got on their site and didn't see any references to 30% off.

Thanks
              Chris

Comment

in my brouse as soon as I go to bikebandit.com has in red fasted shipping and plus save up tp 30% on OEM part's

Comment

I see now that there are a lot of website coupons that are very convenient for everyone but really don't know where there are good discount codes.Anyone know any website that offers good discount codes just me.
                  Last edited by Beverly Fleming; 06-26-2022, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X