X

paint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint?

ok so i need help on what design to do for my bike i know im going to use lime green prual pain and i got one idea from my friend already (the hulk use purple with it) bt i just wanted to c what other ideas there would be n e thing with the paint i have ur ideas would b greatly acceped theres no such thing as a crapy idea so come one hit me
    think yall can catch me now

There is definitely such thing as a crappy idea.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Yeah.. I thought it would be hillarious to scare my buddy by hitting the side of the porta-potty with a rather large rock while he was inside taking care of business.. Was going for the loud, abrubt unexpected sound. turned out to be a "crapy idea".
      "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

LOL Snapp600!!

Comment

lmao u should of try putting a rock down the tube at the top.....did it to my friend and he came walking out his *** covered in **** funny as hell

Comment

How did thus turn into a poop thread instead of a paint thread???
            1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
            1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
            Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

Not sure but I'm quite happy it did

Comment

Originally posted by dumdum21 View Post
                lmao u should of try putting a rock down the tube at the top.....did it to my friend and he came walking out his *** covered in **** funny as hell
                Thats just diabolical! Lol

Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
                How did thus turn into a poop thread instead of a paint thread???
                Its cintidudes fault. Said that there was such thing as a crapy idea, so i shayered mine.

Originally posted by Bl@ck_Kat View Post
                Not sure but I'm quite happy it did
                Bl@ck_kat likes poop!
                Last edited by Snapp600; 09-09-2012, 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

lol ok guys no more poop i need ideas and quick please ill start putting some pics up as soon as i can and if u guys give me a good idea ill air brush ur guys name into the bike

Comment

The lime green i think would look good with black. Kinda like the new big bad kawi. Not sure about purple imo though. I think there has been a lime green one on here somewhere to compare

Comment

i know for sure the frame is going to be lime green but i dont know what other color(s) to do or what style i know i dont like flames cuz every one in my town does flames lol

Comment

Silver. Looking at a green and black kawi dirtbike at costco with a few silver parts right now that looks pretty cool. I think your off to a cool start with te frame color. That would look sweet with black fairings and a few green accents. Lighting too.

Comment

heres what i have so far
                          Attached Files

Comment

Green with silver with these http://www.kurtcarloni.com/cycle.redgraphics.JPG

If you want flames this is my vote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dXE63lwcSr...sh-400x311.jpg
                            Ride like it's your last ride
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a suzuki, paint it yellow and black and call it done.
                              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                              Originally posted by soulless kaos
                              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                              X