No announcement yet.
X

paint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a big fan of the flames but the green with silver style is the best so far i really like that
    think yall can catch me now

Comment

I choose red....... and it's the fastest colour.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

This looks nice...
        1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
        1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
        Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

here are some pics of the bike in a roller im extending the swingarm 10" and in going to paint the frame and swingarm lime green with pural so far just been thinking of what design to do still teek the ideas comming please it really helps out alot to me o i dont have them yet bt things to come frame sliders braided lines with color matched and still desciding what to do with my breaks so far black with the lime ggreen in it(i also thought of a pirate design)
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok guys heres what ive done so far i know its been a while been cold and windy alot
            Attached Files

Comment

dude, punctuation. seriously.

I'm moving this to the paint forum, btw...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Heres more of what ive done so far the grab bar u cant c very well bt its a dark purple
                Attached Files

Comment

Heres more pics of the build
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                    dude, punctuation. seriously.

I'm moving this to the paint forum, btw...
                    We all know punctuation is a crutch, and no one needs to know how to use it, spell, or be remotely grammatically correct to get anywhere these days.

Back to the topic at hand, I really like the shade of that green, do you have any pictures in better lighting?

Comment

Ya bt the pics i take dont show how it really looks the green is ment green

Comment

Originally posted by sdelivery View Post
                        We all know punctuation is a crutch, and no one needs to know how to use it, spell, or be remotely grammatically correct to get anywhere these days.

Back to the topic at hand, I really like the shade of that green, do you have any pictures in better lighting?

Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                          Only makes a difference to those that actually understand the differences
                          Extra life.

Comment

Originally posted by rockat View Post
                            Only makes a difference to those WHO actually understand the differences
                            It's a good idea to be grammatically correct if you're criticizing someone else's grammar.
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

exhaust like 2 inches above tire. This will be epic end...
                              I am a Penn State fanatic.
                              Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                                Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                                exhaust like 2 inches above tire. This will be epic end...
                                Lol ya i know i still have to extend the swingarm and make so mods to get the exhaust done bt just have to wait n c

Comment

Working...
                                X