X

OK Katriders..I need some help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Katriders..I need some help

Im buying Matt (need4speed750) a fender eliminator for his Kat for christmas. Ive been searching ebay, talking to dealers, and reading up on them, and everywhere I turn, there is a different price, a different style, different signals, etc. Im not sure what to get or where to get it.

If you can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it, and Im sure Matt will too.

Remember this is a secret for christmas, so dont let on to him that you are helping me. I made him promise not to into this thread AT ALL till after christmas..he gave me his word, so im holding him to it.

I'Thanks everyone.
    >>> Missy <<<

With great power, comes great responsibility...So don't be the one to screw it up!!!

Look on ebay for one call the creese bracket. They are made for the katana. you can hook up any aftermarket turn signals you like. That is the best I can help you out with. They are not that much either. I will find the link and edit this post with it.

Edit. Here is a link to one I found. It is not the creese one. I can not find that one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...me=rvi%3A1%3A2

www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I think Highsight hooked you up pretty good there.

You can trust him to not read this?!
      Wow, you have him well trained, what a good boy!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I've got the competition works one and I'd rather have the creese. It's just simpler and well made. If you have trouble getting one in check with Special K. I think he may keep some on hand as well.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info...I'll check out the links HighSight2020 !!

Im also going to PM Special K, and see if he has any as well.

anybody else have any suggestions as well, keep em coming,

thank you everyone, you're the best.

Yeah Katgirl, he's very well trained ..and if he does peek, santa isn't gonna stop by for him..
          >>> Missy <<<

With great power, comes great responsibility...So don't be the one to screw it up!!!

Comment

creese is by far the easiest and cheapest.
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

Originally posted by CrunchieJD
              Thanks everyone for the info...I'll check out the links HighSight2020 !!

Im also going to PM Special K, and see if he has any as well.

anybody else have any suggestions as well, keep em coming,

thank you everyone, you're the best.

Yeah Katgirl, he's very well trained ..and if he does peek, santa isn't gonna stop by for him..
              check out this crunchie

hint, hint
              rock
              always working on mods

Comment

Contact details for creese, if you want, try emailing him too.

- Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

great Idea...Badbilly....do the same...i PROMISE not to look.

MICRON!

Comment

i now they all like cheap and easy but i instal them all and for the money even if its more the comp werkes is better then all i have used . they come with new signal hard ware and there stainless for long lasting .

Comment

Are you sure he wouldn't rather have a solo cowl instead
                      I know a guy that can hook you up

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                        Are you sure he wouldn't rather have a solo cowl instead
                        I know a guy that can hook you up
                        he doesn't have one already? How did he become a mod on the site then?

Which reminds me...Dennis Wilson...doesn't even own a Kat!

Comment

actually he was talking about that solo cowl alot here in the last couple months. maybe I can swing both. since i dont want him to know, could you PM me braadajim and let me know the details of it. I dont know that much about bikes yet, but im learning little by little by reading your posts on here and on TWF.

ive seen some pics of bikes that have one, and they look really sweet! you do very nice work!

thanks for the links on the fender eliminator links as well everyone. Im checking them all out.

after christmas, i should have some more time to post and get to know you all. im working 2 jobs right now, till my cosmetology license to come so I can get rid of the second job. never seems to be enuff time.
                          >>> Missy <<<

Comment

get the solo cowl....well worth the money and changes the look of the bike for the better
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Jim, you just need to design and market a Undertail for the Katana's plain and simple. Then people don't need to ask "Which Undertail....????" The answer would be simple. "Why Jim's of course!!!"
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X