X

sticky situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sticky situation

i have removed some of the stickers and the residue under the sticker on the very front is being very difficult. the other types i got off with gas on one and rubbing alcohol on the other. neither really touches the stuff on the front (above the headlight, 2003 600). any suggestions?

1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

thanks, have you used this on your paint with success?

Comment

+1 for goo gone. Cut my removal time in half. Safe for paint, smells like citrus.

Comment

Creamy peanut butter.....not joking at all. Smear it on, let it sit for 15-20 minutes, wipe it and the goo off. It's the oil in the peanut butter that softens it up. Probably lhave some in your cupboard too.

Comment

^ You learn something new every day!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
              Creamy peanut butter.....not joking at all. Smear it on, let it sit for 15-20 minutes, wipe it and the goo off. It's the oil in the peanut butter that softens it up. Probably lhave some in your cupboard too.
              That actually does work in many cases. It will also remove dried wax from plastic trim
              If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mrclean81 View Post
                That actually does work in many cases. It will also remove dried wax from plastic trim
                Ive always just used my fingernail, but good to know since I have a bright red car.

Try a Mr Clean magic eraser as well, sometimes they work if the stickers arent too old.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

wd40 works too, in fact, it's about all wd40 is worth using for unless you have an older car with a damp distributor cap and rotor...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                    X