X

Yet another

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another

hey, i was thinking of getting a black sticker kit to add something to the bike that wasnt red.. but then i came across this pic on the Braada site http://braada.com/katana-69.jpg
    ok, now what if i had everything that is grey (in the pic) get a new fresh red paint on it and everything that is orange (in the pic) be painted black.. including wheels (maybe even gunmetal)
    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Could be very interesting, why don't you try a photoshop or something?

I am highjacking this from someone else, my apologies as I don't remember who, to give the credit...
    it would be easy enough to put in a cowl

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yeah im not good with photoshop, but i will try. thanks
      Matt

Comment

please more input, i need to know what you all think.. have never seen one like it so i want some feed back before i go out and do it
        Matt

Comment

Everything about the bike says " I have been wrecked" changing the color scheme by changing parts is never a good idea. I have found that the key to a good paint job is how it flows, it should always resemble the shape of an arrow pointing forward. this can be done very subtle or be dramatic, it should also include the tank even if it is just enough color to tie it all together
          EmpireGP Sportbike plastic welding, custom, stock, painting, tank repair, Shark Skinz dealer and abs plastic sales
          http://www.empiregp.com/
          Ride Hard! Take Chances! We Need The Work!
          Bob Brown #284 CSBA

Comment

Working...
          X